Triumphstagshop   - Triumph Stag Specialist     01564 824414 or 07595 021 777
My Blog

Stunning Mk11 in Blue for sale

Triumph Stag Mk11 Manual in Tahiti Blue.

Here we have a very nice Triumph Stag with only 3 former keepers and registered 5th Nov 1977 so one of the last made.
Comes with Hard-Top and Soft-top with the beige interior.

This Stag comes with.

• Mohair Soft-Top
  • Orignal Hardtop in great condition.
  • Electronic ignition.
  • Stainless Exhaust.
  • £7,000 spent on engine and suspension in June 2015.
  • Very Large history file with receipts when the Stag was restored in the past.
  • Cobra Cat 1 Alarm with microwave sensor fitted Dec 2014 with Certificate.

Please phone us for more details on this Triumph Stag.
£22,995.

See our web-site for more pictures and details www.triumphstagshop.co.uk

We are Open Monday to Saturday, please phone to view the Stags and directions to us.

Sunday Closed.

We can take Part Exchange on most Stags.

We only stock cars that we would proudly own ourselves, great care is taken in the selection process of our Triumph Stags.

Tel 01564 824414  or Mobile 07595 021 777

16 Comments to Stunning Mk11 in Blue for sale:

Comments RSS
Taxi Heathrow Cost on 16 November 2019 10:12
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Taxi Heathrow Cost

avenue south residence showflat on 17 November 2019 02:29
Avenue South Residence is a brand-new masterpiece situated at Silat Avenue in Bukit Merah jointly developed by consortium which comprises of UOL, UIC and Kheng Leong Company. Sitting on a huge plot of land, the 2-tower block with 56 storey will yield 1,074 units! Aspiring buyers will definitely be able to secure a choice unit from 1-bedroom to 5-bedroom type of layout. Avenue South Residence also have a commercial component that comprises of childcare and commercial shops.

Anonymous on 17 November 2019 05:11
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. http://www.cs.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/bagchi/gethotlistmain.pl

Florence residences floorplan on 18 November 2019 02:52
The Florence Residences is strategically located along Hougang Avenue 2 that is accessible to 2 MRT station, Kovan and Hougang. There are plenty of amenities, such as shopping malls, supermarkets, hawker centres, cafes, which are walking distance from The Florence Residences.

Anonymous on 22 November 2019 04:13
Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. http://przystan.krakow.dominikanie.pl/roznosci/ciekawe-wiesci/posty/warsztaty-z-biologii-molekularnej

check on 23 November 2019 07:13
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.

Weight Loss on 16 December 2019 09:30
People try many methods for weight loss, it does not matter much. In such a situation, today we will tell you some easy tips, so that you can lose weight within a month.VISIT US HERE

CAR SERVICE PRICE READING on 18 December 2019 14:49
I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive. CAR SERVICE PRICE READING

Revover My Car Motorway on 18 December 2019 14:53
This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

Airport Taxi Quote Reading on 18 December 2019 14:58
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Airport Taxi Quote Reading

DC audio sub on 21 December 2019 10:03
 The amplifier must act as the center of the hi-fi system at your place. The amplifier is the piece of equipment which can either break or make your sound, and it is the piece which is the focus point of one’s effort.Visit our site to Buy best Subwoofers here. DC audio sub

small yellow backpack on 21 December 2019 10:12
Choose a good-looking yellow backpack. If backpacks are too large, they give additional strain to a kid’s back and shoulders. They function best when centered in the center of your child’s back, even though it is not always easy once you have an active child running around with their buddies. Backpacking is a fun hobby that provides tons of experience and exercise in the outdoors. Drawstring backpacks are a breeze to create and can be designed in many distinct ways. small yellow backpack

DC audio sub on 25 December 2019 14:41

Most absorbed CBD on 25 December 2019 14:49
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Most absorbed CBD

wolfram audio on 29 December 2019 05:51
Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help.

Lithium Car Audio Batteries on 29 December 2019 05:54
You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. Lithium Car Audio Batteries